In this Halloween Spooky Days Survival Guide we explain some important rules and we also give you tips on how to enjoy Halloween Spooky Days to the fullest! Strange and sometimes creepy characters can be found in the Scare Zones and the Haunted House.
- Smoking, eating and drinking are not allowed;
- Use of phones in Haunted Houses is prohibited;
- Masks, make-up and dressing up are allowed for children under 12 years. When riding an attraction, please note that everything must be properly secured and that scarves and capes are not allowed in many of our attractions.
- If you show the monster badge you get at the entrance of the park to these figures, they'll leave you alone!
- Have you lost your parents or the group you were with? Go to a member of the Walibi staff at the attractions or at the catering outlets. They can help you find everyone back!
Park rules Walibi Holland.