Trackers are data used by a server to send information to an Internet user's browser, and used by that browser to send information back to the originating server. This information can be a session ID, language, etc. For example, cookies make it possible to collect data on the most visited pages of a website, to facilitate the consultation of a website by recording the user's preferred language, etc.
Cookies are a type of tracking devices that are installed on the Internet user's terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) when visiting a website.
Cookies also include "session" cookies which disappear when the Internet user closes the browser or leaves the website, and "permanent" cookies which remain on the Internet user's terminal until their lifespan expires (i.e. a maximum of 13 months from the date on which they were installed) or until the Internet user deletes them.
Different types of cookies are used when you visit this website:
- Cookies that are strictly necessary for facilitating navigation on the website, the deposit and the reading do not require your consent, allowing:
- Retain the information that you have seen the "cookies" information banner displayed and have continued your navigation, thus consenting to the insertion of trackers on your device.
- Functionality cookies, the deposit and reading of which require your consent, allowing:
- Adapt the website to your device's display preferences (language, currency, display resolution, operating system used, configuration and settings for displaying website pages according to the device you are using and its location, etc.);
- Memorizing some of the information you enter on the website in order to facilitate and to customize your next browsing (for example the content of a shopping cart that has been stored).
- Audience tracking cookies, which do not require your consent to be stored and read, to help us understand your interactions with the website. They enable us to produce statistics, or to test different displays in order to improve the interest and ergonomics of the website;
- Social network cookies, placed by third parties, whose deposit and reading require your consent, enabling you to share your opinion about the website on your social networks or to share content (e.g. "Share" or "Like" application buttons from social networks);
- Affiliate cookies, the deposit and reading of which require your consent, allowing to identify the original third-party website that redirected you to this website;
How to accept, refuse or delete cookies
- Do you accept the installation and reading of cookies so that we can analyse your browsing and measure the number of visitors to this website? Yes /No
- Do you accept the installation and reading of cookies so that we can facilitate and personalise your next browsing experience? Yes/No
- Do you accept the installation and reading of cookies so that you can share content from this website with other people or let them know about your visit or opinion (Facebook "Like" buttons, for example)? Yes/No
Please note: if your browser is configured to refuse all or some of the cookies, some features, pages or spaces on this website may not be accessible or may not provide you with the best browsing experience.
The way in which cookies are configured and deleted is different for each browser. These settings are described in the help menu of your browser. Here are the cookie settings for the most common browsers:
- For audience tracking: We use the Google Analytics audience tracking solution. Here is a link to a page where you can learn more about this solution and find out how to disable or refuse audience-tracking cookies: Google Analytics.
Finally, there are many programs that can be added to your browser to enable you to block and manage all types of trackers, such as Abine and Ghostery.