When can I make use of the arrangement?
Disabled guests can make use of the arrangement in the following cases:
- They have a visible disability/restriction
- They have an European Disabled Parking Card
- They have an assistance dog
- They have a doctor's certificate stating that they cannot wait in the regular queue* (an Autism Alert Card is not valid)
* We do not request medical data or information about the nature of the disability.
We need a statement because we do not have the medical knowledge to determine whether or not a guest is able to use the regular queue at our rides. We do not ask for specific medical information about the nature of the disability. The declaration should only state that the guest is not able to wait in the regular queue. The declaration may not be older than two years. It is possible to have your details entered into the system with us, so that you do not have to bring the doctor's certificate with you every time you visit.