How nice that you are interested in making recordings in Walibi Holland. The making of (professional) video and/or sound recordings is allowed provided you have received permission from the Press & PR employee of Walibi Holland. Please send your request and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your request will be viewed and answered as soon as possible.
Walibi Holland is of course a nice place to transfer a blog/vlog. Bloggers and vloggers are always welcome in Walibi Holland. To ensure the safety & privacy of our guests and employees, there are a number of rules that you as a blogger/vlogger must abide by:
- By entering the park you agree with the following rules and the park regulations of Walibi Holland.
- Walibi Holland can in no way be held liable for any damage or injury incurred as a direct result of recordings before, during and after the recordings.
- It is permitted to make recordings on the regular paths in Walibi Holland park.
- It is not permitted to make recordings behind the scenes of Walibi.
- It is not permitted to bring an employee of Walibi Holland into the picture unasked for.
- You are not allowed to make onride videos in the rides without the approval or guidance of a Walibi Holland employee. If you make onride videos without permission and/or supervision, you will be removed from the park.
- Negative statements about the park, the attractions and/or staff will not be appreciated.
- When the employees of Walibi Holland see during your visit to the park that you do not comply with the above rules, you will be removed from the park.
Do you have a cool idea for your blog/vlog that you want to include outside the regular paths or in certain rides? Then this is only allowed under supervision of an employee of Walibi Holland who is authorized to do so. Send your request and contact details to email@example.com. Your request will be reviewed and answered as soon as possible.
At Walibi Holland we are open to giving interviews. Would you like to conduct an interview with an employee of Walibi Holland? Please contact our Press & PR officer via firstname.lastname@example.org. Your request will be reviewed and answered as soon as possible.
Publications & rights
The information, text, images, photographs, illustrations, logos, images, sound material and other material on the Walibi Holland website, as well as the design of the website are protected under the Copyright Act, trademark legislation and other applicable legislation. Subject to legal exceptions, no part of this website may be reproduced (including 'framing'), made available to third parties or made public in any way whatsoever, such as via the Internet, print, film or photography, without prior permission from Walibi Holland. The retrieval and viewing of the website and the making of prints for one's own individual use is permitted within the limits indicated in the applicable legislation. The prior permission of Walibi Holland is required for setting up a hyperlink to (any page of) this website. This permission is usually given unless, in the opinion of Walibi Holland, the content, image or reputation of the guest site is not compatible with the name and reputation of Walibi Holland, its services and products or the content of its website.
Would you like to conduct an interview, request extra images or would you like more information about Walibi Holland? Then please contact us:
T.a.v. Press & PR Walibi Holland Spijkweg 30 NL - 8256 RJ Biddinghuizen
E-mail : email@example.com