Welcome to Walibi!
It is our intention to give you, as a guest, an unforgettable day out. To make your visit and that of our other visitors as pleasant as possible, these rules and guidelines have been drawn up. By entering the park you, as a guest, agree to these rules and regulations.
- Parking your car in the Walibi car park is entirely at your own risk. Walibi is not responsible for any damages in case of burglary or theft of your car. This also applies if the damage is caused by storm, fire, hail, explosion or other extraordinary events.
- Access to the grounds of the park is only allowed with a valid ticket. The right of access ends when you leave the park.
- It is forbidden for anyone to enter the park outside opening hours.
- Walibi reserves the right to change opening days and/or times during the season.
- For the safety of our guests, Walibi reserves the right to close its doors when there are large numbers of visitors, this also applies to season ticket holders. If the guest is already in possession of a valid ticket, the arrangement applies that the tickets can be converted to another date, in the same season year, of your choice. Walibi accepts no liability for the travel costs incurred.
- In the event of a situation where public order is disrupted or there is an unsafe situation, Walibi is entitled to close the park immediately and deny guests access to the park. In case of closure of the park there is no right to (partial) restitution or compensation.
- Upon entering Walibi Holland and Walibi Village, guests automatically agree to any visit/search (POV).
- Walibi reserves the right at all times to remove the guest from the park in the event of violation of these regulations or if it deems it necessary. In Walibi there is no money back scheme.
- Walibi reminds you that there is camera surveillance in the park to protect your and our safety and property.
- For your and our safety you must follow the instructions of our employees.
- Persons under the influence of alcohol or narcotics, or who act or are in possession of narcotics, will be denied access to the park or will be removed from the park.
- Physical or verbal violence, or any other undesirable behaviour towards other visitors and/or Walibi employees will not be tolerated. Guests guilty of such behaviour will be immediately removed from the park. The police can be called in. PARK RULES 2018 - P of 2 3 COMPANY RULES Version 4: January 2018
- The carrying of weapons or other dangerous objects is prohibited. Walibi reserves the right to remove the owner from the park, possibly in cooperation with the police.
- Smoking is not permitted in our queues, attractions and catering establishments. This also applies to the e-cigarette.
- With the exception of guide dogs for the blind and disabled, pets are not allowed. These assistance dogs must be clearly recognizable.
- Selling and/or distributing goods is not permitted without prior written permission from Walibi.
- Walibi employees are allowed to see your bag(s).
- It is not permitted to enter areas outside the indicated walking routes, paths and picnic areas.
- It is not allowed to swim or bathe in the ponds, lake and ditches of Walibi.
- Bicycles, skates, scooters and other vehicles, with the exception of wheelchairs and pushchairs, are not allowed to enter the park.
- The use of radios, soundblasters or other intrusive music carriers is not permitted.
- In the event of theft, the police will be contacted at all times.
- For the conditions of WiFi use in Walibi Holland (& Walibi Village) we refer you to the WiFi conditions which can be viewed at the Guest Service.
Attractions and shows
- For safety reasons, it is not permitted to bring bags and/or loose objects into a number of attractions. Walibi does not accept any liability for damage or loss of goods left behind, nor of goods handed over to our employees. For the attractions where this is permitted, this is entirely at your own risk.
- Safety is our priority. Everyone is obliged to abide by the rules in and around an attraction. These can be found on the board at the entrance of the attraction and are possibly provided by the employees. Anyone who intentionally ignores instructions and instructions for use may be denied access to the attraction by the employee.
- For certain attractions, length, posture and/or health criteria apply. These limits are used for the safety of the guest. If a guest is unable to participate in an attraction due to these criteria, Walibi does not offer a money back arrangement.
- For safety reasons or in case of technical faults, rides and shows may be closed during your visit. Walibi employees will do their utmost to reopen the attraction and/or show as soon as possible. There is no money back arrangement.
- In case of exceptional weather conditions (e.g. strong wind, heavy rain, hail and thunderstorms) Walibi is obliged to close the rides and shows temporarily according to the safety procedures of the rides and shows. There is no money back arrangement.
- The use of the playground equipment is entirely at your own risk. Walibi is not liable for improper use.
- Guests entering the queues can be removed from the park.
- Even at high temperatures, at least shirts, shorts and shoes should be worn.
- Access to the park can be refused if you wear inappropriate clothing, which damages Walibi's family atmosphere.
- Access to certain attractions may be denied if your clothing may pose a safety risk.
- Persons who wish to enter the park dressed up or in (sports) club clothing may be refused entry and/or removed from the park, without any right to a refund (or part of the price) of the admission ticket and/or other compensation.
Photographing and filming
- Walibi invites everyone to share photo, video and sound recordings of the park on social media.
- It is not allowed to photograph, film (with and without flash) or make sound recordings in the Haunted Houses. Publication of such material is of course also not allowed.
- Spaces that are not accessible to the public may not be photographed or filmed, nor may sound recordings be made of them. Publication of such material is of course also not allowed.
- It is not allowed to photograph, film or make sound recordings in the attractions themselves.
- It is possible to be photographed or filmed as a guest. Walibi reserves the right to use this material for publication and promotion.
- Walibi does not accept any liability for any damage whatsoever suffered by the guest, unless this damage is the direct result of intent or gross negligence on the part of Walibi or one of our employees.
- Walibi does not accept any liability for loss and/or theft of goods that you have brought into the park.
- If your damage or injury is caused, you must make this known at the information desk before departure. Walibi is no longer liable if the report takes place after leaving the park.
In all cases not provided for in these park regulations, the management of Walibi Holland will decide.