These are the conditions for season passes of Walibi Holland B.V. (hereinafter: Walibi Holland).
The Buyer: the Buyer is either a consumer or a professional Buyer. A consumer is understood to mean: a person not acting in the course of a profession or business. The professional Buyer is defined as any person who does not fall within the definition of a consumer. The 'Distance Selling Act' does not apply to the professional Buyer.
SEASON PASSES GENERAL
- A season pass is strictly personal and non-transferable.
- Walibi Holland has the right to ask for identification at the entrance of the park.
- Subscriptions will be sent to the Purchaser by post as soon as possible after purchase. Walibi strives to put the season ticket in the possession of the Purchaser within 30 calendar days. If you have not yet received your Walibi season ticket when you want to visit Walibi, request a temporary barcode in time via email@example.com. Due to processing time, Walibi cannot guarantee that you will be able to visit Walibi within one week after purchase.
- The Buyer must provide complete and correct data. Providing incorrect or incomplete data may lead to the blocking of the season pass.
- The season pass holder must submit the season pass to the employee at the entrance to the park.
- Season passes may not be folded or damaged. If the pass is seriously damaged, admission to the park may be refused.
- Against a one-off payment of €27.50, the season pass holder can purchase a car park season ticket. During the season in which it is purchased, the car park season ticket allows use of the car park for one car per day, exclusively in combination with a visit to the park during regular opening hours.
- The season pass gives you unlimited admission on regular opening days, during Halloween Spooky Days and Halloween Fright Nights in season 2021 with a reservation made in advance based on availability. It is not possible to visit the park with a season pass during sold-out days, events and/or privatised days, unless indicated otherwise. Look here for the current opening days and hours.
- It is mandatory to book a date online in advance. Per date there is a limited number of tickets available. This may result in you not being able to visit Walibi on the day of your preference. There is no refund scheme for this.
- It is mandatory to bring the ticket with the reservation and the physical Walibi season ticket on the date of visit. If the Buyer has not yet received the physical Walibi season ticket and has used his/her temporary bar code for the reservation, the order confirmation including the temporary bar code must be shown at the entrance gate of Walibi Holland as a temporary season ticket.
- Walibi Holland reserves the right to change benefits and conditions of the season passes during the season. There is no refund scheme for this.
- It is not possible to terminate the season pass prematurely; the Buyer is not entitled to a refund.
- Walibi Holland is not liable for damage, loss or theft of the season pass. In the event of loss of the pass or a severely damaged pass, the season pass holder can apply for a new pass at the Group Box Office of Walibi Holland. An administration fee will be charged for this. The old pass is immediately invalid and the new pass can be used immediately. In order to replace the pass, the season pass holder must be there in person and submit a valid proof of identity.
- If a season pass holder forgets his/her pass, he/she can only gain admission to the park if the old pass is immediately replaced by a new pass. Walibi is entitled to charge an administration fee for this. In order to replace the pass, the season pass holder must be there in person and submit a valid proof of identity.
- In the event of improper use of the pass, Walibi is entitled to withdraw and block the pass and the Buyer is not entitled to a refund.
- When entering the park, the season pass holder agrees with Walibi Holland’s park regulations. In the event of non-compliance with the park regulations, the season pass may be withdrawn and blocked for the rest of the season. In such a case, the season pass holder is not entitled to compensation or a refund.
- In connection with the safety of the guests, Walibi Holland reserves the right to close its doors in case of large numbers of visitors; this also applies to season pass holders. In such a case, the season pass holder is not entitled to compensation or a refund of (travel) costs.
- A Walibi Pass is a regular season pass valid for one person.
- It is not possible to add passes later to a previously placed order.
WALIBI FRIENDS PASS
- A Walibi Friends Pass is a friends subscription for a minimum of four people. Each person receives one Walibi Friends Pass.
- A minimum of four passes per order. It is not possible to add passes later to a previously placed order.
- Pass holders do not necessarily have to be friends. The discount applies to anyone who purchases four passes at the same time.
WALIBI FAMILY PASS
- A Walibi Family Pass is a family subscription valid for four or five people. Each family member receives one Walibi Family Pass. The Walibi Family pass is only valid for one or two parents plus unmarried children under the age of 21 living at home. A maximum of five people. An additional unmarried family member under the age of 21 living at home can be added for € 40 at the Group Box Office at the park. Unfortunately, this is not possible online.
DISCOUNT IN WALIBI HOLLAND
- On presentation of your valid Walibi season pass, you will receive a 10% discount on Catering and Merchandise with the exception of paid attractions, cigarettes and alcohol. The discount is not valid in combination with other promotions and discounts within Walibi Holland.
DISCOUNT ON DAYS OUT
- A Walibi pass gives a 50% discount on the regular adult entrance tickets of Parc Astérix, Bellewaerde, Walibi Belgium, Walibi Rhône-Alpes, Futuroscope, Chaplin's World and Grévin.
- The discount for other parks is not valid in combination with other promotions and/or tickets.
- The discount is valid on the regular opening days of the park in 2021. Special event days, such as Halloween, are excluded. Check the opening days on the website of the park in question.
- The discount is valid as long as the (local) measures regarding COVID-19 allow it. In case the discounts have to be cancelled due to stricter measures, the pass holders will be informed. There is no refund scheme for this.
Walibi Holland Spijkweg 30 8256 RJ Biddinghuizen
P.O. Box 40 8250 AA Dronten
Tel: +31 (0)321 32 99 99 Fax: +31 (0)321 32 99 95 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : +31 (0)321 32 99 99 Fax : +31 (0)321 32 99 95 Email : email@example.com