To Walibi Holland by public transport is very inexpensive with a NS train ticket. For only €19 you can travel in 2nd class from any train station in the Netherlands class to Harderwijk Station and back again. The NS train ticket includes bus transport, so you can also take the bus from Harderwijk Station to Walibi Holland.
Conditions NS train ticket
The NS train ticket
- is only valid in combination with a Walibi Holland ticket. You can only add the train ticket to your order if you have selected at least one entrance ticket for the park;
- is valid for second-class travel;
- is valid from any train station in the Netherlands;
- is valid from Monday to Friday from 9.00 am to 4.00 am the following day. In the weekend the ticket is valid all day.
- includes bus transport from Harderwijk Station to Walibi Holland;
- is a return ticket and therefore also applies to bus transport from Walibi Holland to Harderwijk Station and the train journey from Harderwijk Station to a train station of your choice.